LETTERS TO EDITOR
Woods ‘n Water Magazine welcomes letters in good taste on any outdoor-related topic. Letters must be submitted with the writer’s true name, address and telephone number, which we will use for verification purposes only. However, the writer’s name and city will be published unless there is a compelling reason to exclude it. Letters should be limited to approximately 200 words. We cannot accept submissions using the online form from anyone under age 13 in accordance with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
To submit a letter to the Editorial staff you may use one of the following options:
1. Use regular email: Woods ‘n Water at 3427 Puckett Rd., Perry, FL 32348
2. Use email: Woodsnwater@GTCom.net
3. Fax it to 850-584-4217
4. Or drop it off at our office.
Five quick tips for writing a Letter to the Editor
- Keep it short (about 200 words) and to the point.
- If you are referring to a WNW story or previous letter, please note the date that it was published or posted.
- Please keep it civil.
- Include enough background for readers to understand your point.
- Improve your chances of having your letter published and/or posted by making it timely.